Thursday, May 9, 2013

Window Shopping: Comforters

My current comforter decided to fall apart. Out of the blue. It was peachy keen one day and the next there was a hole in the underside material and then the next day five holes. It must have reached its expiration date. Now I wake up with my hand or foot inside a hole. It still, you know, does its job, but it is a tad bit annoying.
So, I went window shopping to find a virtual replacement. And, now I want a whole new set with fresh pillows on top. I'm partial to #7 and it is even on sale, which would you pick?


[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.