Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Every Day In May :: The Worst of the Worst (the most hated and cursed...)

...is the one that we call Scrooge - The Muppet's Christmas Carol. Moving on.

Today's topic: your top 3 worst traits. This should be a joy to write about (did you notice the sarcasm font I used?). Alright, here we go.

1. I am lazy to a fault. A constant procrastinator. And, have terrible follow through - That might seem like three, but they are all interconnected. I enjoy sitting on my ass. It takes a lot of convincing for me to get up and do something, whatever it happens to be. Once I get going I am pretty good at getting whatever it is done. But, if I stop then the procrastination starts all over again. For example, cleaning the house or folding the laundry. And, if that something involves talking on the phone...forget about it. I hate hate hate talking on the phone. I couldn't even say how many months it took me to finally make a dentist appointment.

2. I am extra super duper stubborn and I like to be in charge - If I think I am right I will argue something to death. If I realize I am wrong I usually keep arguing for a bit longer just because I don't want to be wrong. I don't like getting help with certain things because I feel like I could do it better. If I want it my way, I don't want it any other way but mine. For example, I asked the hubs to melt cheese on tater tots for me. I specified a cheese. I was feeding Turtle, so he brought them in. Then he said now the test is to see if you can taste which cheese I put on. I almost didn't eat them because I wanted the cheese I asked for, I didn't want any other damn cheese. I had to get a guarantee that he actually used my cheese. And then I still had to talk myself into eating them because for the love of God eat the damn tater tots Courtney.

3. I am terrible about eating healthy and I am a picky eater - I mean you did see the tater tots above, right? But, even when I make meals I prefer comfort food. Good, old fashioned, made with love comfort food - bread fresh from the oven topped with butter, mashed potatoes with extra gravy, anything covered with cheese. I don't like spicy foods, I don't like fish, I don't like game-y meat, I don't like 90% of vegetables, I don't like meat if there is any redness to it, etc. I have my work cut out for me with Turtle and being an example of a good eater, a healthy eater, a try anything eater.

Don't I sound like a wonderful person? A gem of a wife? A stupendous friend? I hope one of the next topics is "reasons everybody should love you"...no, I have still not read through them all. I told you I was a procrastinator. And, I stole the idea of using the ecards for visuals from Story of My Life.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like Im reading something about me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm not sure how appropriate it is to be happy I'm not the only one =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.