Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog Every Day In May :: Favourite Photo

Today's topic: A favourite photo of yourself and why.

This picture was taken on our 1st wedding anniversary. We didn't have a traditional wedding. Instead, we had a quick ceremony at the court house and then took our closest friends to Disney World's Epcot for the "reception". So, on our anniversary we went back - technically we had been going back the whole first year because we had annual passes. But, we made sure to go back on April 12th to Epcot and we ate at the same place for lunch, the Rose & Crown.

I love this picture because it is full of happy,  and it really captures that feeling for me. It is an exciting day because it's our anniversary. It is the most magical place on earth. And, It is during the Flower and Garden Festival, which is gorgeous. Plus, my hair isn't being a jerk. The hubs is looking handsome, and un-mountain manly without his icky beard that he has been sporting since December...ahh the good ol' days. I look at this picture and I remember our wedding and I remember all the times we went to Disney that year and I remember that day in particular. So, it is one of my favourite photos of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.