Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blog Every Day In May :: Don't Worry, Be Happy

Follow my blog with BloglovinToday's topic: 10 things that make you really happy.


1. When Turtle sleeps through the night. And then, getting a huge smile when I go get her in the morning.
2. Going places with the hubs and seeing new things.
3. Having freshly painted toes and fingers.
4. When the weather is chilly enough for jeans and a sweater, having a cup of cocoa is perfection.
5. Holidays and their respective decorations.
6. Listening to music and dancing around the living room.
7. Snuggling with my hounds, especially after they get a bath. (I was pregnant in this picture - fyi)
8. Trying a new recipe that turns out amazing.
9. Thunderstorms, one of the few things I love about living in Florida, and rainy days - especially with a good book to curl up with.
10. Going to Disney World, preferably not in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.