Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Every Day In May :: The Best Part of Waking Up...

Today's topic: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.

My favourite type of music is most definitely the type that makes you want to sing along. The type that lifts you up and makes everything better. The type that energizes you, makes you want to dance, and is just plain fun. I enjoy different types as well, but this type the most.

One of the best ways to wake up is to music in my opinion. Unfortunately it doesn't tend to happen much around here. Somebody is always still sleeping when I get up in the morning. And, for some reason he doesn't like loud upbeat music after 3, 4 hours of sleep. Weird, right?

If I could, this would be a few of my favourites to wake up to...

1. We Are Young - Fun or maybe Carry On - Fun

2. Krazy - Pitbull

3. Higher and Higher - covered by Peter Tork on the banjo

4. an 80s medley that includes: Burning Down the House - Talking Heads, Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners, You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive, and It's Tricky - Run DMC

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift


2 comments:

  1. Nice list of songs.

    Mel
    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I love the 80s medley! I'm addicted to the 80s (which is why I just had to include Cyndi Lauper in my list!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.